Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Paper Players #180 - A Sketch Challenge

Well hello!!!  It's certainly been a long time since I've blogged anything!  :(

I saw a fabulous sketch at The Paper Players this week & just had to play along. It ended up being a double challenge for me. First challenge (the easy part) was the sketch, which was perfect for a card I needed to make & the second challenge was remembering how to get on & blog, lol!

Here is my card:-


& here is the awesome sketch that inspired it:-


I've used the new SU tag topper punch & some yummy SAB paper. The scrunchy bloom is made from four different punches with foliage from the bird punch. The black mat is raised up on dimensionals & I used the slide out tag as a spot to attach some cash to "make a wish" come true!

If you would like to join in too, you can find the awesome DT inspiration & challenge details here.

Card Components
All Stampin' Up!

2 comments:

Nance Leedy said...

Woohoo, Helen! So glad you joined us. Love your pretty take on the sketch with the pops of black. Your scrunchy flower is the perfect companion to this lovely paper! Hope you are well...((hugs))

stampwithsandy said...

Helen, this is stunning! I love the colors and your gorgeous blossom! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us at The Paper Players!